Saturday 23 December 2023

BIDEN's Government Spends $900,000,000,000 ($900 Billion) on Government Waste - Senator Rand Paul Releases Annual Report Detailing $900 Billion In Government Waste

 

No matter how big the federal budget is, the amount being spent always seems to be less than the government claims it needs but exponentially more than it can actually afford. Which means it’s exponentially more than we, the taxpayers, can afford. But at least that money is being spent on important things. Things we need. Things that improve our quality of life. Things like… snipping cat brain stems and making them walk on treadmills.

Man, I can already feel my quality of life improving!

No matter how much of my money the government takes from me, no matter how much companies have to raise their prices to make up for the money the government takes from them, I never get angry. I never get angry because I know that these are necessary sacrifices for the common good of my fellow Americans. I mean, how else is the government supposed to fund a study to measure how hot dog buttholes after a summertime walk?

Crippled cats and hot buttholes are just two of several extremely important things the government has spent $900,000,000,000 on, according to Rand Paul’s annual Festivus Report.

I don’t know what I’m happier to have sacrificed my money for, the transgender monkeys or the collective chunk of money larger than the GDP of most nations that the federal government spent on accident.


Follow the Link for the Article...  https://americafirstreport.com/rand-paul-releases-annual-report-detailing-900-billion-in-government-waste/


Comment: 
Bidenomics are NOT WORKING in a HIGHLY NEGATIVE way and this just one 'item'here that is being kept away from the American people...when will the American people learn the Truth and see that their country is being destroyed before their very eyes... 

No comments:

Post a Comment