Sunday 6 October 2024

Social Media Star Lucas Coly Dies Suddenly at 27


Social media star Lucas Coly has reportedly died suddenly at the age of 27.

Coly’s unexpected death was confirmed by his manager in a social media post on Instagram.

The manager confirmed the star’s death Thursday in an Instagram post.

“Rest in peace @iamlucascoly I love you bro,” the post read.

“My heart is ripped in half. Wait for me up there.”

However, the post was later changed and the caption was removed and replaced with just a heart emoji.

The since-edited post goes on to say:

“Being your manager was one of the reasons I stayed here.

“There’s a hole in my heart right now Lucas,” he added.

“We used to speak on our struggles all the time but smile for the fans.

“So many people hurt us again and again but we had each other.

“I don’t know what to do now.

“I’d be a hypocrite if I told you not to, and I go and do the same.”

Coly’s manager’s posts have sparked speculation on how the star may have died.

No cause of death has been revealed, however.

According to Us Weekly, Coly’s longtime manager, whose name wasn’t revealed, also asked fans to pray for Coly’s girlfriend, Amber, via a now-deleted Facebook post.

Amber will confirm the news when she is ready,” the manager wrote. “Please give her time to process and heal. When the funeral arrangements are set.”

Before his alleged death, Coly took to his Instagram Story to write, “I love y’all,” with an orange heart emoji.

Several fans mourned Coly’s passing on social media, with one writing on X:

“I just woke up they saying lucas coly dead (sic) let me go back to sleep and try again.”

“My heart breaks for Lucas Coly family, friends, and girlfriend,” a second wrote.

Another added, “Heartbreaking news … gone way too soon.”

Coly was born in France but immigrated to America when he was 8 years old.

He rose to fame on Vine by posting videos of himself rapping when he was around 17 years old.

He is also known for his popular hit “I Just Wanna.”


Follow the Link for the Article.. Social Media Star Lucas Coly Dies Suddenly at 27

And,

No comments:

Post a Comment