Saturday 3 February 2024

Megyn Kelly Says She Was 'Targeted' by Big Pharma for Speaking Publicly about Vaccine Injury



Blogger Comment: Big Pharma "does not" want you to know about the terrible side effects and worse from their Covid mRNA experimental so-called vaccines (but in reality they are Gene treatments that never leave your system according to recent research)... and where they have not really told us have they about the dire effects of their products and people have to find out the 'hard way' and get jabbed first and then take the consequences which tens of millions, if not 100s of millions now have found out across the world...but big pharma have always been the same and where their only motive in business is 'obscene and vast' PROFITS for their Globalist shareholders and not for our 'Wellbeing or Our Health' as this updated old blog states within the historical evidence over relatively recent 21st century time - “Global Pharmaceutical Giants have made Criminal Activity legal and the vast US multi-billion dollar Corruption Fines just a part of their Drug Costs”



Former Fox News star Megyn Kelly has revealed that she has been “targeted” by the pharmaceutical industry after she went public about the side effects she suffered after receiving the Covid mRNA injection from Moderna.

As Slay News previously reported, Kelly developed an autoimmune issue after her Covid shot, as Slay News reported.

Kelly revealed in September that she had been diagnosed with vaccine-acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (VAIDS).

During an episode of “The Megyn Kelly Show,” the host asserted that her immune system was damaged by her Covid shot.

She issued a statement about the diagnosis and said she regrets taking the Big Pharma vaccine.

“I regret getting the vaccine even though I am a 52-year-old woman because I don’t think I needed it,” Kelly said in a recorded statement.

“I think I would have been fine.

“I’ve gotten COVID many times and it was well past when the vaccine was doing what it was supposed to be doing.”

“For the first time, I tested positive for an autoimmune issue at my annual physical,” Kelly added.

“And I went to the best Rheumatologist in New York, and I asked her, ‘do you think this could have to do with the fact that got the damn booster and then got COVID within three weeks?’

“And she said. ‘yes. Yes.’

“I wasn’t the only one she’d seen that with.”

WATCH:

Now, Kelly says Moderna, the maker of the vaccine she received, has targetted her for speaking out about her injury.

Moderna was very, very upset, among other things, about the fact that I said on this show that after I had gotten my third Covid shot, my booster…I developed a positive on an autoimmune test that my general practitioner gave me,” she says.

An investigation by journalist Lee Fang found that Kelly was targeted by Moderna’s “misinformation reporting system.”

The company raised concerns that Kelly’s remarks would stoke “vaccine hesitancy.”

In a report for Real Clear Investigations, Fang writes:

Moderna warned that such comments could “discourage people who are on the fence about getting vaccinated.”

In its alert about Kelly, the company noted that her comments added to growing concern around autoimmune disorders and COVID-19 vaccinations.

The Moderna misinformation email proceeded to offer data that appeared to reaffirm, rather than debunk, Kelly’s assertions.

The alert concluded with a message about an NIH report that highlights a link between SARS-CoV-2 vaccination and inflammatory and autoimmune skin diseases.

Moderna did not dispute the findings of the NIH study, but noted that it “is in rotation in anti-vaccine spaces online.”

During her show on Tuesday, Kelly responded to being “targeted by Moderna.”

“I got targeted by Moderna, who is very worried that this would add to the growing concern around autoimmune disorders following COVID-19 vaccinations,” Kelly said.

“Moderna was very, very upset, among other things, about the fact that I said on this show that after I had gotten my third Covid shot, my booster, which you needed in order to operate in New York to do anything, I developed a positive on an autoimmune test that my general practitioner gave me.”

Kelly noted how Moderna went after her despite acknowledging the Covid mRNA injection’s harmful side effects in its internal memos.

“Apparently, they attached internally a National Institutes of Health Report highlighting a link between the Covid vaccines and autoimmune issues,” she said.

“They’re admitting internally that it’s a problem, but they’re upset that I am talking about it and Alex Berenson, and Russell Brand, and Michael Shellenberger, and Dr. Jay Bhattacharya are talking about it because they don’t want it discussed,” Kelly continued.

“And the mainstream media outlets were only too happy to comply.”

“They [censored people] without caring whether there was truth to it.

“They just didn’t like it,” she concluded.

“That’s what’s led, in part, to the power and strength of outlets like ours.”

WATCH:




And,


No comments:

Post a Comment